JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Aspira | 260 - Marketing Orgs | Dallas, TX
AspiraTM (www.AspiraConnect.com) is hiring a results-driven Marketing Specialist to build and execute plans that meet lead targets and drive sales enablement. We are looking for an executor who enjoys creating innovative, persona-centric marketing campaigns and assets. As a Marketing Specialist at Aspira, you’ll be joining us on our mission to cultivate a more connected world through shared experiences and will be supporting the enablement of convenient access to North America’s most treasured lands and outdoor experiences.
- Recommend and execute on marketing initiatives that increase participation and drive online engagement for outdoors enthusiasts (camping, hunting, and fishing).
- Own the development of marketing campaigns and tactical strategies that support the growth of our public-sector clients, which primary consist of state park, fish and wildlife, and conservation agencies.
- Develop cohesive marketing strategies and drive tactical implementation of programs, including branding, digital initiatives, multi-channel marketing programs and thought leadership initiatives, including website content, online and email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, events, paid media, promotional collateral, and more.
- Become an expert on the outdoors market through client and sales insights, market research, and competitive analysis.
- Promote and utilize business analysis, data insights, and metrics to establish/evaluate all marketing programs, including regular reporting and recommendations of new strategic opportunities.
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and sales enablement tools that differentiate Aspira in the market and support the demand generation strategy and associated marketing programs for outdoors products.
- Preferred 2 years of professional B2B or B2C brand or marketing agency experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, and HTML a plus.
- Deep understanding of demand generation methodologies and principles and a passion for data-driven marketing.
- Demonstrated success in developing comprehensive marketing strategies.
- Experience with or passion to learn digital marketing strategies, including PPC and retargeting practices.
- Background in product and/or SaaS preferred.
You Might Be a Fit If:
- You get technology and love data. You have a natural ability to understand analytics and analysis.
- You love our customer. You have a passion to understand what motivates and engages our end-user, and truly care about delivering them convenient experiences.
- You’re a team player. You get energized by working with other marketing functions and cross-functionally to achieve collective success.
- You’re a fast learner and keep up with best practices and marketing trends.
- You get things done. You’re a stellar executor with the ability to manage projects across teams in a very timely manner. You love getting great results and are extremely organized.
- You’re efficient. You plan in advance and communicate often and effectively, delivering the easiest path to end goals.
- You share our passion for conserving North America’s treasured public and private lands and outdoor experiences.
ASPIRA PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive base salary
- Stellar benefits package with 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Two additional paid days per year to "Get Lost" in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
- 401K plans for your retirement
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.