JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
PowerSchool | G&A | Folsom, CA
The Network (Identity) Administrator is responsible for the support of the design, build and operation of Azure Active Directory, Intune, Policies, Single Sign On with Azure AD. Managing NPS, DNS, DHCP, Radius, VPN servers, and policies.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop enterprise network standards for partner integration and public cloud infrastructure
- Technical review of enhancements of the current state WAN/LAN environment and sign off on any change control
- Design and implementation of monitoring solutions for network
- Maintain network documentation, including maintaining each account’s network matrix, backup configurations, and network diagrams
- Build design and support all network security architecture in the areas of firewall, IDS, SIEM, PKI, Cloud Web Application firewalls proxy and Wireless IDS Radius/Tacacs
- Responsible as well for all Remote Access VPN, VPNs Site to Site VPNs and WAN links
- Responsible for acting on security violations, providing recommendations for adaptation of new technologies or policies, and recognizing and identifying potential areas where existing data security policies and procedures require change or new development
- Perform monthly audits to make sure the organization is meeting the security policies defined by the SOC
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or related field preferred
- Hands on design and support experience with:
- Azure AD, Intune and Microsoft EMS Suite
- Designing, implementing and supporting Remote Access VPN, VPNs and Site to Site VPNs
- Cisco networking products (switches, routers, firewalls) including a deep understanding of routing protocols
- Hands on capability for configuring routers, switches, firewalls and load balancers
- Strong customer facing skills
- Organizational and project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Microsoft Azure, Cisco Certifications a plus