JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Client Application Specialist
Aspira | 120 - SW/Maint Cust Support | Mississauga,
Aspira is looking for Client Application Specialists.
We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated and looking to grow professionally in the IT and Customer Service field.
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
Our Client Application Specialist team is comprised of technology gurus, recent college graduates, problem-solvers, and product experts reminding our clients that behind our innovative software applications are great people who are passionate about what they do!
What does a Client Application Specialist do?
- Deliver solutions by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding users through corrective steps.
- Educate clients and explain features and functionality of software applications.
- Use outstanding customer service to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Provide telephone, email, live chat, and remote support to clients.
- Improve system performance by identifying issues and recommending changes.
- Perform testing and report on application functionality
- Continue product expertise by updating job knowledge, education training, and maintaining personal networks.
- Take on additional responsibilities and projects as needed.
What makes a successful Client Application Specialist?
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and, interpersonal skills along with patience, a customer-friendly attitude, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Technology background or strong personal interest in technology.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve difficult problems.
- Strong work ethic and high level of initiative and efficiency.
- Great communication skills that can be tailored to the client’s needs.
- Ability to learn quickly in a self-directed environment with minimal supervision.
- Customer and team focused attitude.
- Technology certifications are a plus.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Pride in your attendance and punctuality
- Function professionally in a corporate environment.
- Ability to change priority and go from task to task quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority issues simultaneously.
ASPIRA PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive base salary
- Stellar benefits package with 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Two additional paid days per year to "Get Lost" in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
- RRSP matching
- Ice cream Fridays
AspiraTM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.