JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Associate Software Engineer
PowerSchool | Services | Bethlehem, PA
The Associate Software Engineer will configure the special education functionality required for the NYCDOE SESIS initiative. As part of this configuration, the Associate Software Engineer will create the data dictionary, implement the business rules, and customize the look and feel of usability. This role is responsible for the following activities:
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, functional lead, and business analyst to define the best configuration
- Collaborate with system administrators and subject matter experts to map business process to PS Special Education Software form templates, guided actions, child templates, profiles, reports
- Establish form templates and section templates for various federal, state, and local forms
- Use SESIS ad-hoc report capabilities to configure local and diagnostic reports
- Configure system security
- Resolve issues identified during testing including user acceptance testing
- Deploy, manage, and promote configured forms and reports to various environments
- Assist Level 3 support team with troubleshooting SESIS configuration issues as needed
- Perform technical training for client technical team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university of Technology, Business, Education, Special Education, Curriculum, and Instruction or related field and two years of technology experience
- A minimum of two years of experience in the implementation and deployment of PS Special Education Software.
- Must have a high level of comfort with the Windows operating system (experience with Macintosh OS a plus)
- Good time management skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of both database systems and Special Education
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to provide a technical write-up for system requirements
- Knowledge of UML is a plus