JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Aptean | Customer Solutions International | Barcelona,
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That’s why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
We are currently looking for:
The Customer Advocate
The Customer Advocate (CA) role is a key contributor on the Customer Success team. The Customer Advocate will proactively initiate the annual renewals process and drive all phases of the renewal lifecycle. This includes leading the renewal sales process with key stakeholders by facilitating the preparation, delivery and negotiation pricing options, revising assets, obtaining quote/PO approvals, and filing appropriate paperwork.
As the lead of the portfolio renewals process, the CA reports directly to the General Manager. The CAs role is to drive and manage the renewal pipeline. Additionally, the CA works directly with the Renewals Analyst (RA) to ensure timely and efficient renewals processing, while working cross-functionally with Business Leaders and Account Management to solicit updates and feedback on deliverables related to renewals processing closures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as first POC for all renewal related customer inquiries that come thru the customer support line, via email or the Aptean ticketing system.
- Works closely with the Renewals Analyst to ensure all renewal lifecycle milestones are met and that accounts are updated appropriately when opportunities are lost.
- Manages and initiates the negotiation process in conjunction with the business leader to bring successful closure to all renewals and facilitate resolution on all quote rejection matters. Account management and other business functions will provide support as necessary
- Work cross-functionally as required with business partners in sales, legal, finance, etc. to resolve issues raised by customers or partners related to services renewals
- Complete renewal lifecycle management including providing assistance with obtaining Quote/Purchase Orders from customer when required
- Ensure all maintenance renewal activities are tracked, data auditing is conducted, and defined processes and systems are followed.
- Compiles data on renewals pipeline progress via a weekly flash process for the Business Leader to review prior to sharing with leadership.
- Seeks to learn the relationships with the customers/partners assigned to them with regard to their contracts for maintenance and support, ensuring good communications and high customer retention
- Escalate all inquiries regarding defined targeted accounts
- Provide feedback to further define internal Renewal Operations processes
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested. Aptean reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Typically requires a minimum of one to three years’ experience in renewals, sales, account management or equivalent customer facing role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must speak and write Spanish and French fluently
- Motivated, goal oriented and able to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to credibly present recommendations at senior levels in the organization and external customers.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, complete activities and meet deadlines on a daily basis
- Requires the ability to acquire an understanding of the general functions of other divisions and their role in assisting with Renewals
- Experience in working with and understanding contracts and legal negotiations is a plus.
- Competence with reporting and information management tools, including MS Office Suite and CRM information management applications
- Demonstrable experience in a role involving ‘critical thinking’: i.e. ability to analyze issues, make decisions and problem solve self-sufficiently, without requiring ongoing direction setting. Pragmatic decision making where exceptions are required
- Identifies and communicates improvements
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!