JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Customer Success Advisor
KIBO | Operations | Dallas, TX
Kibo. We provide industry leading eCommerce, distributed order management, and mobile point-of-sale solutions to retailers and branded manufacturers. Our cloud-based commerce suite enables customers to meet consumer demands anywhere, any time, and on any device. We have US offices in Texas and California and international offices in London.
The Customer Success Advisor will work closely with customers and internal Kibo stakeholders to lead customer engagement. Success in the role is defined by regular customer communications that enhances business performance and ensure escalation of customer issues/feedback reviewed by Kibo stakeholders. Positive customer feedback on the execution of the process and product adoption. This role will be assigned target metrics for customer retention, customer satisfaction, business reviews and product adoption which will be measured on an ongoing basis to evaluate performance.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships to maximize future retention and revenue opportunities.
- Drive contract expansion through positioning of cross-sell opportunities, finding creative ways to drive more value in the account at renewal time.
- Coordinate Kibo customer-facing teams to meet and exceed customer expectations and address customer issues.
- Develop and implement strategic retention plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Leverage data-driven measures of customer health and proactively communicate with at-risk customers to maximize customer retention.
- Manage account and contact information through the entire customer lifecycle process using Salesforce.com
- Remain highly knowledgeable of Kibo products and target industries to facilitate retention efforts
- Interact with cross-functional business leadership teams including Finance, Contracts, Product Management, Customer Service, and Engineering
- Remain up-to-date understanding of competitors' activities and competitive offerings
- Regularly deliver business reviews and demonstrate ROI
- Strive for customer participation in marketing use cases and reference checks
- Remain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent combination and experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Experience in the Retail, Branded Manufacturers and Cataloguers preferred. Proven track record of increasing sales, revenue and profitability within a sales organization.
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of effective networking, relationship building and new customer sourcing activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious environment
- Ability to effectively inform and persuade
- Ability to self-motivate and produce high-level results with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to present to C-level and senior-level executives, as well as communicate well to internal and inter-departmental associates
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Kibo Software Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipalities.