JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Human Resources (HR) Business Partner
Greenway Health | Talent Management | Tampa, FL
Do you love what you do and strive to be the best? Are you looking for a rewarding career with a dynamic company that you can build a future with? Greenway Health is hiring! Named a Top Place to Work in 2016 and 2017, Greenway Health achieves success by hiring the best so we are looking for motivated candidates that have a desire to help shape the future of healthcare. Improving health outcomes is at the heart of Greenway Health's work and that starts by bringing in top talent.
We are looking for a pro-active and passionate talent professional to join our talent management team in our Tampa, FL office. A talent management business partner is a strategic position within the talent team and provides leadership based on mastery level knowledge and experience of at least six of the primary talent management tenets (recruiting, training, compensation, employment issues, compliance, organizational development, performance management, employee and labor relations and benefits). This position requires someone who is effective with implementing change management and balancing employee-centric focus with company business needs.
Click here to learn more about what Greenway looks for in a great candidate!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with managers to ensure policies, practices and procedures are administered in a fair and consistent manner in accordance with applicable local, state and/or federal laws
- Maintain functional knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Take a proactive approach to employee relations items with managers, identifying practical solutions to complex and diverse HR issues, and recommending appropriate action plans
- Develop and execute talent management plans to ensure that our best talent is placed in the right positions through targeted recruiting and on-going development
- Create, implement and uphold HR workflow processes throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience
- PHR or SPHR (or equivalent) certification, preferred
- 3-5 years of human resources experience
- 1-2 years of leadership experience, preferred
- Reliable source of best practices, programs, and other solutions that strengthen the employee population and organizational aspects of the business
- Demonstrated insight, analytical skills, and good judgment in detecting HR issues and opportunities; a "quick study"
- High standard of attention to detail
- Familiarity with COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, ADA and related state and federal regulations required
- Strong consulting and coaching skills; effective advisor to management and employees
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work
- Ability to convey difficult and challenging information to managers
- Excellent grammatical, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work and information
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- While at work, this position is primarily a sedentary job and requires that the associate can work in an environment where they will consistently be seated for the majority of the work day
- This role requires that one can sit and regularly type on a key board the majority of their work day
- This position requires the ability to observe a computer screen for long periods of time to observe their own and others’ work, as well as, in-coming and out-going communications via the computer and/ or mobile devices
- The role necessitates the ability to listen and speak clearly to customers and other associates
- The work environment is an open room with other associates and noise from others will be part of the regular work day