JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Sales Training, Instructional Designer
Cvent | Sales | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent has an opportunity for a Sales Training Specialist who will help design, develop, plan, and implement various sales training programs for our 500+ global sales professionals. This position is part of Cvent’s Sales Academy reporting to the Sales Training Senior Director. This position is located in McLean, VA.
What You Will Be Doing
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to create training sessions and ensure learning maximum effectiveness of training programs
- Partner with other training team members to develop and revise courses and prepare appropriate training catalogs.
- Prepare instructor materials (course outline, background material, and training aids).
- Prepare student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms).
- Assist with the development of new testing and assessment processes
- Contribute to the learning management system (LMS) with videos, courses, and other training tools, and participate in management of the LMS
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and provide feedback to management and leadership
- Prepare reports and monitor training tasks in support of the goals of the Contractor Program Manager and the government sponsor(s) using standard training standards
What You Need for this Position
- 2 to 4 years in a training-oriented role is highly desired with focus on adult learning, developing blended learning programs, or performance consulting of learning needs
- Excellent Interpersonal, presentation, and verbal and written communication skills are required
- Experience in designing and developing training programs or materials
- Experience with online meeting software: WebEx or Zoom
- Experience with Camtasia or Captive is desired but not required
- Experience using or administering a Learning Management System (LMS) is desired but not required
- BA or BS degree in Human Resources Development, Training, or related field
- Masters in Instructional design, learning technologies or other education focused program desired