JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
STATS | Product & Technology | Chicago, IL
STATS summer internship program is a 10 week, 30-40 hours per week paid internship. Interns work together and individually within the organization to gain valuable experience and make an impact in sports technology.
Not only will STATS Interns have hands on experience in their field of study but there are awesome perks too! There will be luncheons, a major league baseball game thrown in the mix and of course STATS gear you can rock to work.
STATS is seeking an energetic and passionate product design or user experience design intern supporting STATS’ experience design department. The intern will gain valuable exposure to a wide-range of projects in product design and user research. The position will provide practical real-world experience while gearing a portion of projects toward bolstering the intern’s portfolio.
What You’ll Do:
- Design engaging experiences for Desktop, Web & Mobile
- Learn the product design process, from idea to implementation
- Gain experience conducting user research and validating design decisions through usability testing
- Create prototypes and learn best practices in sharing and communicating your design ideas
- Present design solutions to customers, stakeholders and executives
- Implement flows, wireframes and interaction models that use UX best practices for both desktop and mobile environments
- Collaborate across several teams, including but not limited to design, engineering and product management
- Learn to navigate the complexity of larger scale products, from tiny interaction details to the larger product vision and customer experience as a whole
- Learn how to deliver assets to developers and work tirelessly to ensure the design is being implemented to a high standard
What You’ll Need:
- Proficiency across the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as Sketch
- Strong layout and design sensibilities and attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task/change priorities as needed
- The ability / willingness to defend design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
- Strong ability to maintain organization for design assets
- Ability to work approximately 30-40 hours per week from our Chicago office
- Passion for sports and desire to learn more about the industry
STATS is an equal opportunity employer our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race, disability or veteran status.