JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Product Marketing Specialist
Granicus | Marketing | 80202, CO
Product Marketing Specialist
Want a role with a creative, results driven, and innovative Marketing Team? This position is your opportunity to join Granicus, the leading cloud-based solution for government and support the advancement of an expansive and complex product suite. You will be a part of a team that values individual initiative as well as team work. What we do makes a difference. Our products and services improve the efficiency of government and the quality of people's lives.
The Product Marketing Team is responsible for developing and executing analysis, strategies, and programs to improve product positioning, product launches, and demand generation that builds long-term growth and competitive advantage. As a Product Marketing Specialist, you’ll report to the Product Marketing Manager and help define and promote the value our solutions bring to customers to assist in retention and new sales. This role requires a combination of technical/software knowledge to obtain a deep understanding of our products, combined with the marketing skills to effectively communicate product capabilities and benefits. This position will interface with product management, professional services, customer success, and sales operations as required to ensure projects include all required input.
What You Get To Do:
- Maintain understanding of product line strengths and weaknesses to help develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Analyze data and conduct interviews to better understand how customers use our solutions
- Perform competitive research to profile our key competitors
- Conduct interviews to assist in defining buyer personas
- Assist in the creation of our product content including one sheets, website content, videos, blogs, webinars etc.
- Assist in planning the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Communicate cross functionally to ensure success on marketing projects
- Manage multiple marketing projects to successfully complete by a designated deadline
- Learn about the fast-paced software industry
What We Need In You:
- 1 - 2 years of Product Marketing experience
- An ability to work well in a fast-paced environment where functioning autonomously and collaborating as part of a team are equally important
- Self-starter with the curiosity to expand the scope of assigned projects and tasks as needed
- Passion and/or experience in working with public sector entities
- Experience in market analysis and competitive intelligence
- Project management skills and an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Demonstrated above average written communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable and professional when interacting with clients, onsite staffing, and representing Granicus to the general public
- Experience working with international and virtual teams
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.