JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Revenue Cycle & Medical Billing Software Analyst
Greenway Health | Product Management | Alachua, FL
Greenway Health is seeking a subject matter expert in Medical Billing, Medical Office Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Medical Practice management, Medical Billing Services and related, to guide new product enhancements for a leading Practice Management / Revenue Cycle / Billing technology system.
As Greenway Health’s Billing and Back Office Product Analyst, you will partner with our medical practice customers to understand their business and functional pain points. Then you will guide the construction of new product features from inception to release, working with highly skilled development teams.
This software currently supports the billing and operations of over 69,000 medical providers. If you want to play a vital role in improving the future of healthcare technology, then we want to talk to you!
The ideal candidate has worked in billing and revenue cycle for a number of years; has experience transforming processes and teams to maximize revenue and operational efficiency; knows the ins and outs of claims billing, payers, financial and operational reporting; and aspires to be a software techy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Research medical office/medical practice technical and operational needs.
- Serve as a market expert: staying abreast of industry changes and keeping up with the latest in medical insurance and regulatory changes and competitive product offerings
- Expert in medical billing and revenue cycle
- Communicate product needs to software development teams
- Contribute to product roadmap and release planning
- Collaborate with product designers to optimize workflow and user experience
- Train stakeholders on the new product changes
- 7+ years medical billing or revenue cycle management experience
- Knowledge of the data contents of EDI transactions
- Knowledge of the common pitfalls and challenges with receiving payment from insurance payers
- Ability to learn the details of revenue cycle / billing software
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems
- Prior software development or Business Analyst experience
- Experience billing for 20+ provider organizations and a variety of medical specialties
- Experience with a variety of insurance payers
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Office environment
- Ability to use computer, phone, and other office equipment
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Ability to drive a vehicle