JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Technical Business Analyst
Advanced | Development | Ashford, England
The Technical Business Analyst will form part of the Engineering team based in Ashford, Kent. The role will be focused within healthcare, and specifically with a clinical focus, to capture, accurately document and implement user, business and technical requirements.
This role requires a high level of technical competency, for example, someone who can understand users of and requirements for non-interactive interfaces e.g. API’s, SDKs, healthcare messaging formats (and their evolution), data extracts/imports and integration at UI, API and data layers. Someone who is able to work through security issues e.g. security use cases, Information Governance (IG) and compliance processes.
The successful candidate must be able to rapidly assimilate information into clearly written user stories, requirements and process models, sometimes against short timescales and then translate them into integrated solutions, working collaboratively with the development teams.
We are particularly interested in meeting individuals who are passionate about and experienced in contributing to the specification and design of software solutions to meet the needs of Healthcare Professionals. A desire to build top quality products and an aptitude for identifying ways of improving process and workflow through technology with an appropriate track record are highly desirable.
The role will require the successful individual to travel to client sites and to our other offices - a current driving license will be required. There may be some requirement for overnight stays and candidates must be willing and able to travel as required and to stay away when required for short periods of time including in India.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Product Managers and Product Owners to understand market problems / challenges and emerging customer requirements and identifying the logical solutions to meet those requirements.
- Working closely with Software Architecture to scope projects to the appropriate level at the appropriate time, to facilitate estimating and planning.
- Working with a variety of other internal and external stakeholders to:
- Create clearly defined requirements through rigorous investigation, analysis and review in order to define and clearly document business and user requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to elicit, challenge and verify requirements.
- Carry out fit and gap analysis of requirements vs. products to understand if standard products meet user needs or identify key opportunities through areas of product improvement.
- Help internal and external customers in developing and producing overall ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ process map designs.
- Conduct advanced modelling activities including data mapping where appropriate.
- Define logical solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Helping the release of new product features, working closely with the development teams to ensure timely release to high levels of quality.
- Contributing to the production of product specifications and product literature and collateral.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A proven track record as a Technical Business Analyst for a least 3+ years working for a software provider or for a healthcare provider with knowledge of existing healthcare software solutions.
- Experience of agile techniques / methodologies (Scrum, Kanban and DSDM).
- Knowledge of interoperability standards such as HL7 and FHIR, and healthcare integration strategies.
- Knowledge of the NHS spine services.
- An aptitude for verbal and written communication and an ability to produce high quality documentation with ease including user stories, process models, requirements models and user guides.
- An ability to influence others regardless of position/seniority.
- An analytical approach to problem solving.
- Strong customer facing skills with the ability to represent the company in a confident and professional manner.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills i.e. Word, Excel, Power-Point, Visio.