JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Customer Success Analyst
Aptean | Business Operations | Cambridge, Ontario
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models.
Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Customer Success Analyst is accountable for managing customer requests, effectively troubleshooting and problem solving cases and delivering exceptional customer service.
Some requests will be fast and easy to resolve, while others will be complex and will challenge your troubleshooting skills. Satisfaction comes from knowing you’ve solved problems and helped a customer move forward and successfully continue with their business.
Do you like solving puzzles, are you driven until you succeed and do you get a thrill when you uncover the missing pieces? Is helping people your passion, and do find working with financial software and using your strong technical knowledge motivating? If yes, then we have the perfect job for you!
This position is based in Southwestern Ontario, (London, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo) and reports to the Customer Support Manager.
- Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents.
- Observe trends with technical issues and recommend improvements to design, documentation or implementation.
- Work with Customer Solution Services and R&D to expedite incident resolution and ensure seamless delivery of support service to customers.
- Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Offer complete and timely technical explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers’ staff fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for prevention.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
- Ensure professional telephone manner at all times.
- Manage customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction
- Promote additional add-on products and services that enhance the clients; use of our solution.
- Actively contribute and participate in team projects.
- Effectively collaborate with team members to find solutions for our clients
- Participates in system and release testing and QA as required.
- Participate in Client Conferences.
- Recommend improvements in Customer Solutions policies and procedures.
- Create software and document enhancement requests.
- Degree, diploma or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years in a Customer Care, Support or Help Desk environment.
- Experience with report creation tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services or Crystal Reporting.
- Experience with using/supporting Financial or Municipal systems (e.g. Utility Billing, Property Taxation or Payroll/HR).
- Experience with .NET based CMS tools (e.g. DNN, Kentico, Sitefinity, etc.) an asset.
- Professional accreditation(s) in IT an asset.
- Superior interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Track record in providing outstanding customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively resolve issues, exercise good judgment while managing multiple tasks and tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts and architecture.
- Strong self-initiative with the ability to work both independently and a participatory team environment.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
At Aptean we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contract our recruitment team at Rebecca.Nielsen@Aptean.com if you would like to receive our postings in an alternative format or require accommodation with the application process.