JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Specialist, Consulting Technology
EAB | Technology | Washington, DC
EAB is an education best practices firm that uses a combination of research, technology, and services to improve the performance of 1,200+ educational institutions. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., EAB forges and finds the best new ideas and proven practices from its network of thousands of leaders, then customizes and hardwires them into every level of member organizations, creating enduring value.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief
Specialist, Consulting Technology
Specialists work within the Consulting Technology team and play a key role in supporting member milestones, analyzing member operations and data, developing presentations and report deliverables and managing team projects. Specialists have the opportunity to work closely with members to ensure each membership moves forward efficiently, providing analytics support and project management throughout the duration of the membership.
Our current opportunity is based in Washington, DC.
- Provide in office support (<10% travel) to the consulting team to set and execute against project milestones
- Identify potential issues that will impede success and recommend corrective action
- Review and support development of presentation and report deliverables
- Play a key role in analyzing member sites and performance
- Serve a key role in configuration and set-up of member sites, and troubleshoot related issues
- Support member calls
- Contribute to process improvement development efforts by helping to scale day to day member activities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ Year of Professional Work Experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong track record of attention to detail and service orientation
- Understanding of basic data analytics
- Previous work experience, education, or demonstrated interest in the higher education field
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and communicate project timelines effectively in an office setting
- Understanding of Higher Education Industry
- Demonstrated analytical reasoning and solution-focus problem solving skills
- Demonstrated project management and organizational expertise
- Experience working Excel and Salesforce
- Ability to manage projects independently
- Ability to drill down to the root cause of issues and be creative in problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to manage member relationships
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.