JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Practice Manager, BDM
TIBCO | 58000 PSG NAM West/LATAM - DMs & BDs | Non-TIBCO Office, CO
As a Business Development Practice Manager you will be responsible for developing business for Tibco Professional Services in the West, USA.
This will be a remote based role but you must currently reside in California or surrounding states. This role will require regional travel.
- Identify, qualify, develop, and close consulting service engagements with a focus on account expansion.
- Sell services engagements into industries in the western US including existing and new customers.
- Understand client needs and identify new business opportunities
- Provide client consultations about company products or services, and make product presentations for clients
- Develop customized programs to meet client needs and close business
- Develop new business opportunities with potential and existing clients to achieve revenue goals
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction
- Work in compliance with company standards and business guidelines
- Address customer concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Regular travel will be largely confined to the western region on an as needed basis