JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Manager, Content Strategist, Customer Marketing
Cvent | Marketing | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. We are looking for a Manager, Content Strategist, Customer Marketing for our rapidly growing customer marketing team!
In this newly created role, you’ll join the charge in taking Cvent customer marketing to new heights. As a content strategist, you have a balanced understanding of strategy, research, copy and visual design and can carefully organize and manage content for a successful marketing program or product launch. You’ll be a customer experience advocate, excited about our customers lives and careers through simple, intelligent and enriching products and experiences.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop the content strategy to serve the customer’s (or end user’s) needs, overseeing content requirements and deliverables across strategic customer marketing projects
- Compellingly communicate the Cvent brand story through effective writing and design sensibility. Ensure content is appealing, informative and satisfying to the visitor and is competitive in the marketplace
- Conduct in-depth audit of content inventories (success guides, case studies, training, etc.) and assess existing content and identify new content types; review website performance and search; analyze existing content to ensure it conveys a consistent tone and credible message to the customer and user audience, is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality and tone across the customer lifecycle
- Gather and maintain key business and user insights about the content, and apply strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for the content that’s generated
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure the needs and goals of marketing projects are met, and build meaningful relationships within the organization
- Create and maintain editorial calendars, style guides, content frameworks and content migration plans; draft website content and/or associated marketing assets as needed
- Develop standards and best practices for high performing content by type/key objective/channel
- Collaborate and contribute to sketch sessions and wireframes to convey key elements of content, functionality and page structure
- Provide guidance and support to internal groups or external vendors in the creation of web technologies and content to ensure that the company standards are met
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of total work experience in Content Development and Strategy, Content Marketing, B2B Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management
- Familiarity with content strategy, B2B marketing, digital lead generation, and sales processes; Retention or loyalty marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, or digital marketing a plus
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, Kapost)
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving, communication, writing, and analytical skills. Graphic design capabilities are a plus
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business