JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Sr. Security Analyst
Ping Identity | Security (8100) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As a Senior Security Analyst working in Ping’s Denver office you will develop an overall understanding and solid foundation in a comprehensive security program. You will work with key players, performing and improving Ping Identity’s security posture, refining and executing incident response plans, promoting security awareness and other projects based on specialized plans.
- Manage security analytics / IoC systems and alerts
- Develop secure configuration standards and controls while enabling IT to remain nimble
- Perform scans and access audits, and oversee remediation of identified issues
- Incident management leadership
- Works with key players to determine security requirements
- Promote a strong security culture through daily interactions with IT teams
Work closely with other security team members in completing cross functional projects
- Experience with Linux Administration
- Familiarity with SaaS Infrastructure and Web Architecture
- Scripting experience (Python and / or PowerShell)
- Strong Knowledge of networking concepts (ex: VPN, subnetting, ACLs, VLANs, IPtables/Security Groups)
- Knowledge of AWS Security Principles, and implementation.
- Requires minimal management attention—self managed and can work in a fluid environment
- Experience managing incident response
- Vulnerability management program experience
- Experience with IDS Applications such as Security Onion
- Experience Threat Hunting using logs and EDR Indicators
- Experience in Designing Effective Indicators of Compromise (IOC)
Experience in Windows and Linux Forensics