JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Software Support Analyst (Entry-Level)
Sovos Compliance | Support | Minnetonka, MN
Are you looking to take that first step in your career towards establishing yourself within a growing organization that will challenge you to your full potential and reward your achievements?
Are you passionate about creating an excellent customer service experience, want to learn about new technologies, and work in a fast-paced environment? Our Client Support team is lean and efficient, working closely to provide ideal technical and non-technical solutions to our clients' various issues. Client Support leadership emphasizes opportunities for growth and professional development inside and outside of the department, as well as additional recognition and rewards for exceptional contributions.
Our Software Support Analysts will:
- Respond to our Clients needs by phone and e-mail while tracking and managing open tickets from initiation through resolution
- Assist clients with data file imports as well as the creation of custom reports of their information
- Provide training and guidance to clients as well as internal staff for our products and services
- Troubleshoot the creation and modification of more complex client tax forms (NOTE: tax industry expereince is not required)
- Communicate with clients, internal and external regarding their issues including status updates, training, and issue resolution
- Assist other members of the Client Support team with client outreach projects throughout the year
What We Need From You:
- Basic computer software knowledge; strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to learn quickly and become an expert on our software and services
- Strong customer service skills with an emphasis on listening and documenting client needs
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) to both technical and non- technical audience
How You’ll Grow
Growth is serious business at Sovos!
- In the past 12 months, nearly one-third of our employees experienced career growth in the form of promotions, career changes, and lateral moves
- Merit-based compensation philosophy and a corporate bonus program
- There are clear paths of growth within our roles
What We Can Offer!
The opportunity to grow as a professional – and as a person – through various company-provided development opportunities, including:
- CLOUD Rotation Program
- The IDEA Mentor Program
- LEADS and IMPACT
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Progressive Wellness Program
- SQL Language courses
Other noteworthy benefits include:
- Flexible Time Off
- And More!
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their “biggest growth challenge.” That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients’ success.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!
Sovos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled