JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Manager of Sales, Mid-Market
Cvent | Sales | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent is seeking a Manager of Sales to report into the Senior Director of Sales Development for the Company. This position requires a dynamic and experienced sales leader responsible for managing and coaching a team of Associates in our Account Management division to achieve the division’s aggressive sales and revenue goals. The Account Management Associate “AMA” division is one of the fastest growing teams at Cvent, and this person should have the strategic mindset to both develop the associates in seat and continue to scale the AMA function as Cvent continues its streak of double-digit growth. Understanding and executing on the “share of wallet” concept is crucial for this role as the primary function of this team is to source new business and grow renewal dollars from existing clients. This individual will have both account management experience as well as a history of mentoring junior associates.
- Directly manage a team of junior account management professionals to achieve and surpass individual and department revenue goals
- Partner with the account management team on initiatives to grow existing accounts and oversee renewal projects.
- Coach, mentor, provide feedback and improve the skill set and productivity of the team
- Identify, innovate and execute business ideas to improve division goals and target
- Initiate, manage, take ownership of strategic dialogues with other teams, including Marketing, Technology, Client Services, and Operations
- Involvement in appraisal and career planning of employees
- Recruit, train, and retain future team members
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in high performance sales environments; software or technology industry experience highly preferred
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of proven experience managing, motivating and developing successful sales or account management teams
- Experience as an Account Manager focused on cross-selling new products and up-selling existing products into the client base.
- Comfortable using online software sales automation products such as Salesforce.com, RingDNA (or other Salesforce dialers) ZoomProven ability to identify, target and secure key business relationships, as well as renew and grow share of wallet for existing clients
- Ability to identify and define key sales metrics, measure sales process, and create goals that drive growth
- Ability to assess and define optimal sales organizational structure and selling approach
- Ability to contribute to the senior management team by participating in planning, resources allocation, and driving growth
- Direct, previous track record of performing high call volume and corresponding talk time, excelling at developing relationships over the phone, consistently achieving or beating quota for individual sales performance
- Very proficient with software packages of Microsoft Office