JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
NEWSCYCLE Solutions | G&A | Bloomington, MN
At NEWSCYCLE Solutions, we are constantly seeking out the best and brightest for our open positions across all departments. We offer incomparable growth opportunities that include training and mentoring programs and promote success through passion and hard work. If you are enthusiastic, team-oriented, and driven to succeed, we are looking for you!
Additionally, we offer a competitive bonus structure, great benefits, paid holidays and vacations, a generous company match for 401(k) plans, and an encouraging work environment.
If this sounds like it would be the right match for you, please fill out our application online. We look forward to meeting you!
NEWSCYCLE Solutions delivers the broadest range of technology solutions for the global news media industry, including content management, digital advertising, circulation, and audience relationship management. The company's innovative solutions and professional services help media organizations engage audiences through web, print, mobile, and social media channels. NEWSCYCLE Solutions helps more than 3,000 publishers around the world compete for audience and revenue across the entire media landscape.
NEWSCYCLE Solutions is seeking a Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Assistant who possesses exceptional customer service and communication skills.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
- Field incoming support and reception calls
- Log cases/update existing cases into SalesForce for customers
- Greet visitors
- Schedule meeting rooms
- Set-up for internal meetings
- Send and distribute faxes and incoming mail
- Variety of Word processing, Excel and PowerPoint projects
- Administrative support for a variety of company departments/offices world-wide
- Special projects as needed
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook) necessary
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Proficient typing/keyboard skills
- SalesForce or CSM experience is a plus
- Previous customer service experience beneficial
- Experience with various administrative functions such as: scheduling, multi-line phone operation, customer support
- Assist in maintaining department Intranet page
- Basic receptionist duties
- A.A. Degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school or 6 months - 1 year experience of related training