Omnitracs | 1384 - OT US - Recruiting | Dallas, TX
Omnitracs, LLC is a global pioneer of trucking solutions for all business models. Omnitracs’ more than 1,000 employees deliver software-as-a-service-based solutions to help more than 12,000 customers manage nearly 1,100,000 assets in more than 70 countries. The company pioneered the use of commercial vehicle telematics over 25 years ago and serves today as a powerhouse of innovative, intuitive technologies. Omnitracs transforms the transportation industry through technology and insight, featuring best-in-class solutions for compliance, safety and security, productivity, telematics and tracking, transportation management (TMS), planning and delivery, data and analytics, and professional services.
If you are interested in working in a collaborative, innovative environment, this may be the opportunity for you! Our Recruiters are responsible for a variety of duties associated with full-cycle recruiting to include sourcing, screening, administering pre-employment assessments, interviewing, and closing. The Senior Recruiter will play a crucial role in helping to ensure we continue to hire employees with the best possible skill sets who will also thrive in our corporate culture. The right candidate for this position will be a motivated, self-starter with excellent communication skills and a high level of integrity.
- Responsible for full recruiting cycle including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting and closing qualified entry-level to senior-level candidates.
- Provide day-to-day process management, ongoing education, support and coaching of recruiters to ensure effective, consistent recruiting processes are in place
- Monitor and track metrics to identify trending; redirect team as appropriate to ensure workload is managed to produce established goals; direct and monitor requisition process; evaluate recruitment costs and develop metrics for measuring value (open position, turnover costs, etc.)
- Work with functional leadership to develop and implement recruitment and sourcing strategies and new programs as needed.
- Employ a variety of sourcing techniques to identify a high quality, diverse candidate pool in an efficient, cost effective manner, i.e. cold calling, internet, research firms, user groups.
- Pre-screen all resumes received via traditional recruiting methods prior to presentation to manager; conduct phone screens and provide summaries of candidates to managers.
- Prepare recruiting and hiring reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree, Human Resources is preferred but not required.
- EXPERIENCE: 8+ years’ experience in recruiting, with a proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates and working in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to work independently on projects, as team lead, and as a member of a team.
- Excellent organization skills and oral/written communication skills are a must.
- A fun personality but with a demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level executives, hiring managers and vendors.
- Working knowledge of any Applicant Tracking System.
- Proficient with PC’s and related applications particularly Excel and Word.
- Must demonstrate a high level of ethics and integrity