JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Client Operations Manager
PowerSchool | Support | Roanoke, VA
The Client Operations Manager will serve as the identified PowerSchool Program Manager for large & medium customer(s), serving as the single point of contact for projects, escalations, and releases.
The COM will ensure that maximum value is delivered with PowerSchool products and services by quantifying the value, driving adoption, sharing best practices, answering business questions, identifying opportunities and developing strategic goals and objectives. You will be PowerSchool’s most valuable asset, our customers. The COM role relies heavily on personal accountability for results, a willingness to go ‘the extra mile’ for PowerSchool customers and a collaborative approach that brings the best to each and every customer.
- Own the overall relationship with the customer
- Responsible for customer satisfaction
- Work with large and medium accounts. Organization and prioritization are keys to success
- Work with our Customer Enablement Programs team to drive many-to-one programs
- Build relationships with Enterprise customers to become a trusted advisor, to oversee their adoption, and promote best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on their investment
- Collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint
- Serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio by networking between customers and the PowerSchool team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a direct client role in a complex software products environment
- Familiar with change management practices, change communications and process re-engineering
- Excellent presentation skills, interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear and concise verbal and written communicator; effective in person and by phone
- Ability to manage multiple complex assignments simultaneously
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment and all aspects of change management
- Able to be successful with ambiguity and solving the client issues, working across functional lines to advocate and solve issues for the client
Other characteristics such as personal characteristics
- Strong communication and leadership skills; comfortable interacting with a broad range of customers and colleagues
- Accountable for results and deliverables; self-starter who works independently and proactively