JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Inside Sales Representative - Lead Generation
DealerSocket | Sales/Marketing | Irving, TX
As a Market Development Representative (MDR), you will be the first line of contact for sales. The MDR will qualify and develop Marketing Qualified Leads by contacting prospects through outbound calls and targeted emails. The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal skills, is self-motivated, comfortable on the phone, and passionate about the sales process. At DealerSocket, you will work in a results-driven, team-oriented environment with potential to advance your career in a rapidly-growing software company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively contact prospects through outbound calls and emails to identify their business needs and qualify them for sales follow-up
- Effectively communicate the benefits that the DealerSocket solution-suite can provide to potential customers
- Build strong business relationships with key decision makers at car dealerships across the United States and Canada
- Utilize Salesforce.com to ensure standard processes are followed during lead qualification, opportunity creation, and assignment
- Partner closely with the sales and marketing organizations for campaign alignment
- Must be enthusiastic, outgoing, and have high energy
- Self-motivated and results-driven individual
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious environment
- Ability to learn technical aspects of DealerSocket solutions
- Passionate about the sales process
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing, or sales
- 1-3 years prior sales development or inside sales experience, preferably within software
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable making several phone-calls a day
Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards; substantial time is spent working on a computer.