JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Marketo | Customer Success | Portland, OR
The Project Specialist is an integral member of the Support Innovations team PMO which is responsible for delivering support processes, systems and infrastructure to deliver world-class support. The Project Specialist is responsible for initiating new enhancements and innovations to support with focus on increasing customer satisfaction, driving great deflection, and improving support effectiveness. This role will need to document, organize, communicate, and execute project activities of various levels of complexity all with a medium level of autonomy, but partnering with the Sr. Business Operations Lead for success.
- Lead process improvement projects from planning to implementation, ensuring alignment of corporate mission and organizational objectives
- Global Support meeting organization and schedule management
- Creates and executes project work plans, process specifications, and documented artifacts
- Manages project communication, risk reduction, issue identification/escalation and status updates
- Applies and enforces project management methodologies, scope, and quality across all projects
- Ensures that all project documents are updated, complete and archived
- Manage closed end feedback process for completed projects to drive process improvements
- Develop and deliver internal communications for project deployments and change management
- Support reporting (weekly, quarterly), business trend analysis and dashboard reporting
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher(Computer Science, Engineering, Systems Analysis, Information Technology or related field is a plus) or equivalent experience
- 2 - 3 years of progressive experience in the areas of project management, business analysis, or customer support preferably in the software industry
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects cross-functionally
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and ability to interact effectively with all levels of professional staff. Ability to concisely and simply explain complex projects and processes
- Self-motivated, highly driven, and self-assured
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications, Workforce Management Platforms, Project Management Tools (SmartSheets, MS Projects),Case Management, Excel, PowerPoint and Reporting tools
- Strong problem analysis skills to identify issues impacting customer satisfaction and improvement opportunities
- Understanding and experience implementing IT/Software project implementations
As a member of the Marketo Support team, your goal is to provide fast and friendly world-class support through creative, flexible solutions and empower Marketing Automation Software success. We partner with our employees to provide an exciting work environment that everyone has an opportunity to shape. We value team players who are self-directed and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and Service innovation.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer