JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Lithium Technologies | 3110: Product Management – Community | Portland, OR
Lithium Technologies is seeking a Product Manager to join our team building the best social customer engagement platform known to the modern world. The Product Manager will collaborate across the company to help develop strategies and lead key phases and dimensions of the product management process around product features used by millions of people on Lithium-powered products every day.
This position will specifically help drive the strategy to invest in and innovate on the Lithium community platform in ways that optimize Jive customer success and retention.
The Product Manager will interface with customers, customer-facing roles at Lithium, user experience designers, and end users to understand, develop, and prioritize product needs and requirements. He or she will collaborate with product marketing resources (and potentially with business partners) on competitive analyses, go-to-market strategies, planning, and execution. He or she will develop key product strategies and participate with agile scrum teams writing and prioritizing user stories based on the needs of our customers, partners, and other product teams working across the product portfolio. One of the most important aspects of the job is to develop and drive priorities for our feature development based on business value to the marketplace and revenue for Lithium. This includes improving customer retention, increasing the profitability of existing products, and developing new and innovative products for the company. You will help define products based on existing ideas, and you’ll help develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with the market. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Consult with internal and external customers and partners to identify revenue potential, business needs and requirements for the product features and user stories
- Manage the Product Backlog and work with stakeholders to lead product discovery and design, help identify and describe requirements, and align the team’s backlog to the longer term road map
- Engage in bug triaging, product planning, visioning, road mapping, and release planning
- Manage customers and partners, users and other stakeholders to clarify and document scope, requirements, and deliverables for suggestions coming into the backlog
- Work with Architects and Engineers to develop the long term technical strategy
- Collaborate with delivery team and Scrum Master to perform release and sprint planning, execution, retrospectives and present at sprint reviews
- Effectively present product ideas, strategies, designs, and go-to-market plans to small and large groups and to senior executives
- Contribute to cost/benefit and ROI analyses for product planning with other product owners and management stakeholders
- Contribute to documentation for release notes, training manuals, and other departmental administration
- Perform demonstrations of the product for customers, sales staff, and internal team members
- At least 3 years in a product management or business analyst role delivering successful, profitable consumer oriented web products. SaaS experience is required
- Entrepreneurial and creative, with excellent ability to help define and understand what drives an applications strategy, as well as an understanding of how thriving online communities work
- Proven ability to partner with developers to deliver releases to the market in a timely, agile manner. Team player with track record of building strong, cross functional working relationships and focused on team performance, rather than individual success
- Technical aptitude and exposure to modern web application design, architecture, distributed systems, and devops with massive scale & data volumes
- Empathic; a passion for the customer and exceptional user experience
- Experience working with social media, including social media management systems, social marketing programs is a plus
- Able to truly embrace and embody the Lithium Values: Take Customer Success Personally, Build Products We’re Proud of, Play with Excellence for the Team, Learn Fast, Be Real
- BS/BA or higher, preferably in a design and/or technical discipline or with extensive exposure to technical curricula. Successful candidates are likely to have a degree in business, user experience design, computer science, or related discipline