JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Sovos Compliance | Product Management | Atlanta, GA
The Work You'll Do
The SAP Architect will join a Sovos SAP ERP center of excellence. This role will inform our Sales and Use Tax SAP ERP strategy and communicate it to the market through direct interaction and sales enablement. The Solutions Principal has SAP knowledge (business process and technical) and is a successful SAP project consultant. This role will be a key player in the Enterprise Sales and Use Tax product market.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of Sovos’ SAP integration capabilities in line with SAP expertise
- Provide Thought Leadership and go-to subject matter expert on SAP within Enterprise Sales and Use Tax product market
- Be the SAP and Global Tax Determination solution expert in the sales process positioning Sovos’ SAP capabilities
- Provide tailored presentations and solution demos to the prospect's needs and the audience (business and technical)
- Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions with our customer, IT and business executives
- Leverages understanding SAP of s/4 HANA to direct strategic conversations with prospects and clients
- Collaborate with Account Executives and business stakeholders to develop convincing replies to RFI and RFP's, and apply your craft to other technical documents
- Uncover evolving market needs/new features, and provide feedback and input to the Product Management function to contribute to Sovos SAP 3-5 year strategy
- Lead business case development workshops, produce business case reports and lead multi-stakeholder and executive interviews
What We Need From You
- 7+ years of experience and expertise in SAP ERP with focus on FI &SD or MM
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science, or similar
- Experience in high-growth, global-scale Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) enterprise software firms
- Experience in delivering results and meeting financial targets
- Prior experience delivering ERP products
- Competent in sales and use tax processes with client finance organizations through the back-end inside of SAP
- A deep understanding of the SAP Financials product, in addition to a strong general technical knowledge (i.e. Web technologies)
- Understanding of complete accounts receivable, purchase-to-pay and order-to-cash process, particularly in large organizations.
- Strong understanding of General Ledger management in relation to SAP ERP
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans
- Frequent travel required
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their "biggest growth challenge." That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients' success.
Sovos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled