JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Software Sales Executive
Sovos Compliance | Sales | Farnborough, England
Do you consider yourself an outside sales hunter that is always looking for an opportunity to determine your own success?
The Work You'll Do
Sovos Insurance Tax is the first end-to-end software solution for non-life insurance companies and brokers, reducing the burden and risk of IPT compliance. Software Sales Executives are responsible for selling our products and services to new customers to achieve new business revenue quotas within an assigned sales territory. This will be accomplished by developing and executing a well-rounded sales engagement strategy including prospecting and customer-centric sales process management.
More specifically, you will:
- Deliver new business sales quota in Europe
- Develop and execute a Territory plan to increase sales opportunities from Tier 1 European Head Office based Insurance customers - especially in Captives, General Insurance, Underwriters and brokers
- Drive the sales process: target top prospects, identify solutions, conduct software demonstrations
- Effectively sell and promote Sovos’
SaaS basedproducts and services
- Grow and manage a balanced pipeline across assigned territory to achieve new business revenue growth along with other assigned duties
- Effectively build a year over year track record of consistent performance and accountability managing complex sales into large enterprises
- Provide accurate and detailed sales data in Salesforce.com
By building strong relationships with our top-tier clients, you will make a crucial impact on the future growth of the organization.
What We Need From You
- 3-5 years’ business application software sales experience selling to global corporates (mandatory) with a preference for Insurance Industry experience
- Second European language preferable
- Experience selling SaaS-based or outsourced services preferred
- Demonstrated success selling large enterprise opportunities with ability to navigate and manage complex sales cycles and relate and sell to Senior Executives
- Demonstrated proven targeting, prospecting, and closing skills
- Experience with contact management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Travel is required for client meetings, trade shows, Sovos events, and special projects
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their “biggest growth challenge.” That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients’ success.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!