JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Senior Analyst, New Product Development
EAB | G&A | Washington, DC
EAB is an education best practices firm that uses a combination of research, technology, and services to improve the performance of 1,200+ educational institutions. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., EAB forges and finds the best new ideas and proven practices from its network of thousands of leaders, then customizes and hardwires them into every level of member organizations, creating enduring value.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief
Senior Analyst, EAB Corporate Strategy & New Ventures
Corporate Strategy and New Product Development is responsible for defining the firm’s growth strategy and developing new products and services—organically or via partnerships and acquisitions. In helping to fuel the growth engine of a high-growth company, the department enjoys close partnership with EAB’s executive team as well as key division leaders across the firm. Unparalleled access to the executives of leading higher education institutions and industry-leading marketing capabilities offers motivated, entrepreneurial candidates a unique opportunity to quickly effect systemic change across the higher education industry.
EAB and the Corporate Strategy group seek an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking Senior Analyst to help support its growth.
This role is based in Washington, D.C.
- Identify and size potential market opportunities
- Conduct rigorous testing
- Assess competitive pressures
- Develop pro forma financial analyses
- Support product scoping and development, including building wireframes and concepts
- Maintain project documentation, including interview notes and bibliographies
- Develop internal and market-facing PowerPoint presentations
- Support initial sales and implementation activities
- Support initial product delivery
Senior Analysts will also support development and refinement of the company’s overall growth strategy:
- Support strategic analyses to determine attractive product development and business development terrains
- Expand the firm’s knowledge base in emerging terrains
- Evaluate new business opportunities/ideas/potential partner companies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience
- Experience communicating with an executive level audience
- Demonstrated experience using PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel in a professional setting
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to take initiative
- Proven ability to boil down extensive research findings into relevant insights
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and defining/meeting deadlines
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and external partners
- Experience with solution focused problem solving and thinking through problems creatively
- Experience creating a business plan, starting a business, or working in a start-up environment
- Software development or wireframe development experience
- Prior experience in the education sector
- Experience in digital product planning or product management
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.