Executive Assistant- HR Admin
Cvent | Human Resources | Gurgaon, Haryana
Cvent, Inc. (www.cvent.com) is the market leader in web-based event management and strategic meetings management software helping over 100,000 planners manage 275,000 events, surveys and marketing campaigns. Started in 1999 and headquartered in the Washington DC area, we are a growing software company currently having 1000+ employees across the US and India office. We have been profitable for the last 9 consecutive years with an average growth of 30% each year.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking to add an experienced full-time, in-house EA/Front Office executive to assist and support our Country Head, Finance Head and HR Head along with performing various front office tasks. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Cvent India Team
Our India team of about 600 professionals is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals. Cvent hires bright people who are willing to learn and are extremely motivated to succeed. We have people from various educational backgrounds with most of our team completing their Bachelor degrees in the last 5 years.
Work Hours: Hybrid Shift: 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM (*Cab will be provided)
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Partners
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Taking minutes, dictations and circulating the same and also following up on the task points.
- Assist Partners with preparation of presentation materials
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
- Managing travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed.
- Arrange for lunch/dinner for meetings, conferences as and when required.
- Prepare and submit expense report for the management
- Assist Partners with their routine jobs like filling up of time sheet and other important activities
- 4-6 years experience supporting at the executive level
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
- Bachelor’s degree Required