Senior Data Scientist
TIBCO | 70048 Spotfire Data Scientist Team | London,
Our Data Science team are central to our global strategy. Their work enables our clients to quickly create and deploy solutions that drive innovation, optimise operations, offer insight and drive transformation. Ultimately the team are responsible for enabling our client’s competitiveness by accelerating ROI from any data science initiative with products that transform data into insight.
Operating across sectors and with a high degree independence our data scientists have helped improved performance for F1 teams, built solutions for reducing fraud in financial trading and initiated changes in Californian traffic laws.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our team. You are seeking an opportunity to deliver thought leadership, to challenge and develop both your knowledge as well as our client’s data science capabilities. You will join a team of highly collaborative individuals as a senior team member and play a key role in developing our capability. You will lead client conversations, represent TIBCO at industry events and draw together our TIBCO user community. The role can be based in London, Munich, Rotterdam or Paris and has a European remit.
Don’t know TIBCO? We fuel digital business by enabling better decisions and faster, smarter actions through our connected Intelligence Cloud. From APIs and systems to devices and people, we interconnect all these data sources, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of people and things in a business through analytical insights.
Customer examples include ; -
- 36 of the top 55 banks in Fortune’s Global 500
- 32 of the world’s leading Retailers
- 25 of the world’s leading Airlines including all of the top 5
- 7 of the world’s top 10 Manufacturing companies
- 20 of the largest 25 European companies
We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Customer Engagement through presales support and post-sales consulting projects.
- Collaborate across stakeholder team on specific industry knowledge, analytics user cases and customer stories.
- Product; providing input into product management and engineering for product roadmap.
- Innovation; innovate in the area of application and deployment of machine learning.
- Tool Kit Development; creating demos and templates.
- Technical Marketing; creating white papers, blogs and content for the TIBCO user community.
- Represent the team as a speaker or instructor in industry events and external conferences.