Technical Account Analyst
Aspira | 230 - BU Mgmt/GMs - Orgs | Tallahassee, FL
The Technical Account Analyst plays a critical role in the company. The Technical Account Analyst is a member of the team responsible for the client relationship after the contract is awarded. The TAA is responsible for account management including (but not limited to) advancing and managing the client relationship, monitoring and measuring client satisfaction, answer inquiries, and complete technical troubleshooting. Complete ownership of client technical issues, involving other teams as needed is a critical part of the TAA role. With a combination of technical and personal skills, Aspira Technical Account Analyst are well equipped to understand and meet client’s needs.
· Closely consult with clients during and after implementation to meet their specific needs and optimize their operations
· Technical skills and software knowledge will be needed to perform job duties properly. They include, but are not limited to: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, customer console, Oracle, Salesforce, JIRA and SQL – Proficiency in each is not required, but must be able to learn quickly
· Work closely with Project and Client Service Managers, Support Specialists, and Development team to satisfy client requests
· Managing sensitive production issues/defects through to resolution
· Provide feedback on issues relating to the products and services
· Handle incoming calls and email support requests and provide timely and ongoing communication to client
· Manage system configuration for on-sales/releases & lotteries.
· Troubleshoot technical problems, provide updates and communicate resolution to all stakeholders.
· Establish processes and procedures for management of Client concerns and issues
· Participate in ongoing client meetings (both on-site and remote)
· Experience and demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline driven high pressure environment
· Ability to develop professional relationships and provide support via phone and email based communication in a professional, polite and articulate manner
· Technical Orientation and the ability to quickly learn modern technology
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Good problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively
· Must be team oriented with the ability to work independently
· Project/group management
· Proficient communicator, can address both broad issues/concepts and when needed ascertain the most minute details and speak/write/present to a range of audiences
· Good understanding of software development life cycle and change management methodologies
· Ambitious & Self-motivated
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to write custom SQL is an asset
ASPIRA PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive base salary
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits and pro-rated 3 weeks of paid time off per year
- Two additional paid days per year to "Get Lost" in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.