EagleView Technologies | Human Resources | Bellevue, WA
We are currently looking for a Lead Recruiter to join our team in our Bellevue office. In this role, you will have the experience to grow with our rapidly expanding business. The sky is the limit – literally. You will develop, drive, and execute on staffing strategies and employment brand initiatives, roll up your sleeves and own recruiting for roles directly, all while growing and developing the capabilities of our rock star recruiting team.
• Player: Full lifecycle recruiting management, including needs analysis, applicant tracking, sourcing, screening, interviewing, debriefing, reference checking and closing offers of employment.
- Manage, develop, and inspire a team of high performing recruiters, ensure the recruiting team has the tools and functional skills to adapt to the needs of a rapidly growing tech company located across multiple sites.
- Use data and metrics to measure recruiting success, analyze productivity and optimize results for the recruiting function; will be responsible for the weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
- Drive the ideation, implementation and on-going optimization of business-wide recruiting programs, with a strong focus on diversity and inclusion, and own the strategies and candidate pipelines for roles in multiple professional domains across the company working with the hiring managers to deliver solid qualified candidates.
- Build sourcing strategies to cultivate long term, white glove, relationships with talent through pro-active market research, university recruiting programs, and on-going relationship management and network building.
- Build out EagleView’s employment brand to attract talent that will thrive in our culture.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Marketing or related field preferred. MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
• 4+ years of successful recruiting experience, in tech, with at least 1 year in-house.
• 2+ years of experience building, coaching and managing a full-cycle recruiting team.
• Data Lover - has strong analytical skills and use them to influence decisions. Define the company’s recruiting metrics and establish reporting to measure effectiveness. Create and report on recruiting metrics, including but not limited to: tracking to plan, hiring velocity, diversity, quality of hire, speed to hire, cost per hire.
• Foster a world-class candidate experience from initial contact onwards.
• Well versed in all aspects of recruiting including but not limited to: employment branding, diversity and inclusion, immigration and mobility, OFCCP, recruiting systems and technology, compensation and benefits, and employment laws.
• Experience with passive candidate generation using a variety of sourcing techniques, able to quickly penetrate talent markets and build strong relationships / professional connections.
• Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage hiring manager’s expectations through the recruitment lifecycle to a positive outcome.
• Business insight; ability to understand an organization's business model, operations, financial goals, and competitive position.
• Experience working with tools of the trade, including applicant tracking systems (HireBridge a plus), resume databases, internet sourcing tools, etc.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.