IT Intern (Cloud Infrastructure)
Superion | Hosting IT - Cloud | Lake Mary, FL
The Cloud Infrastructure Intern will be collaborating with a team to maintain the infrastructure used by Superion’s Cloud Solutions by ways of installing and upgrading Superion applications, hot fixes, certificates and service packs on an as-needed basis.
- Installing new system, application, and prerequisite software releases and upgrades
- Evaluating and installing patches
- Resolving software related problems
- Monitoring and responding to system alerts.
- Relying on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Working under immediate supervisor
- Having knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures of server, virtual server, and software installs.
The Cloud Infrastructure Intern should expect to be working in a collaborative environment the vast majority of the time with occasional independent work. They will receive guidance from their team and manager on a daily basis and will be expected to continue to grow their skills to improve their productivity.
- Working towards a degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Management, Computer Science or similar
- Ability to work after normal business hours and on the weekend
- Familiar with Active Directory
- Familiar with software installation procedures
- Server 2012 R2 installation and maintenance and patching procedures
- Familiarity of VMware vCenter is a plus
- Must have internet access when working remotely