VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Cvent | Marketing | Chicago, IL
Since 1999, Cvent has been transforming the meetings and events industry by providing organizations with the technology they need to plan, promote, manage, and evaluate events more efficiently. As we continue to stake claim to the $565 billion dollar global meetings and events industry, we are looking for a Manager/Lead, Marketing who fits in with our dynamic, fast-paced culture and has the skills to contribute to Cvent’s long-term growth.
Here’s where you come in. We’re looking for motivated, energetic and flexible team players that want to be part of something big. If you’re a self-starter looking to carve out a niche, at a high-growth company, Kapow, a Cvent company, is the place for you. A culture of ownership, a fun workspace with a built-in bar, a prime Chicago location on the river at Wacker & Wells (just steps from the CTA and Metra), weekly team lunches (and we take snack requests), the latest engineering tech, fun off-site adventures, and the best team out there—changing corporate events forever.
What You Will Be Doing
The successful candidate will have experience creating, tailoring, and executing marketing programs in support of specific sales goals. With a focus on driving results, the candidate will have proven success collaborating closely with a B2B sales team to ensure delivery of pipeline to build strong business growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Devise, execute, and measure account-based marketing programs that leverage a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics, such as field events, email campaigns and digital marketing
- Create and execute campaign promotion plans to drive pipeline including writing emails, landing pages, one-pagers and social media promotion
- Act as the primary liaison between Account Managers and Marketing
- Work closely with Account Managers and Business Development teams to define needs and goals related to growing the sales pipeline and accelerating the sales cycle
- Develop and maintain strong understanding of product and competitive landscape to identify opportunities for new content
- Track expenses and continued monitoring of campaign ROI including maintaining and sharing dashboards and reports for KPIs
- Work closely with Business Development to monitor lead follow up and conversions
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to keep them apprised of marketing initiatives, new collateral, customer success stories, events, nurture/drip programs, etc.
- Share results and best practices across the Marketing team and at all-staff meetings
What You Need For This Position
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, in a B2B technology/software environment, with recent emphasis on field marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- University degree with specialization in Marketing or Communications field preferred
- Demonstrated development and execution of marketing programs
- Experience with SFDC and marketing automation technology including reporting and campaign capabilities preferred