Website UX Designer
TIBCO | 76500 Web Team | Greenwood Village, CO
This is an exciting time to join our web team as we define and optimize our web experience - we have built a solid platform for our websites and are now beginning to focus on expanding and optimizing the user experience. As Web UX Designer and Analyst, you will help define and optimize our online user experience as it relates to the buyer journey of our prospects and customers, as well as customer access to our products and services. As a core member of our web team, you will work closely with a talented group of web developers, creative designers, product marketers, and stakeholders across the company to drive a consistent experience that simplifies complex needs through great UX standards and usability models.
The right candidates will be knowledgeable about website UX design for desktop and mobile, able to turn this knowledge into standards, and able to look past the pretty pictures and to the functional usability of a website. They will be results focused and able to work well within a team to drive toward latest trends that promote website usability. Be ready to define the standard for usability for the web properties that our customers interact with everyday to discover and learn about the products that make them successful.
- Work cross-functionally with creative, product marketing, campaigns, and engineering teams to understand project goals/requirements while promoting UX excellence and website optimization.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and screen flows that lead to intuitive user experiences and conversion.
- Identify design issues, and devise solutions that are tactical in the short term and strategically focused for long term scalability.
- Leverage user feedback, A/B testing, analytics, and other qualitative and quantitative methods to devise, validate, and iterate designs to enhance user experience and drive goals associated with our online experience.
- Deliver suggestions and communicate results in clear, concise, and compelling ways.