VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Senior Solutions Architect
TIBCO | 70510 CTO | North Sydney,
As part of a global, field-facing team (Office of the CTO) within engineering, your mission is to drive the adoption of strategic, new, and emerging products and technologies that are part of the overall TIBCO Platform.Skills & Requirements
This will take many forms, including:
- Providing specialized product/technical support for the development of opportunities and implementation of customer applications. Supported solutions may involve any one of the areas of Event Processing, Streaming Analytics, Integration, Messaging, API Management, Business Process Management, Case Management, Analytics, and Cloud Computing.
- Demonstrating exemplary hands-on technical skills.
- Assisting and enabling sales staff in positioning the entire TIBCO stack to various levels of a customer organization (CxO levels, Architects groups and business lines), to meet customer requirements.
- Implementing detailed customer requirements and owning or executing technical PoCs. Providing follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications to service personnel, company sales representatives, and customer’s employees.
- Responsible for technology transfer to other solution consultants within assigned region, and for communication of feature recommendations, product direction, and customer requirements into Product Management and Development Engineering.
- Participating in special Engineering-Led programs and projects such as product advisory groups, beta and feedback programs, and innovation labs.
- Assisting in global and regional marketing events, and delivering outstanding presentations on technical or business related-aspects of TIBCO’s products and technologies.
- Participating in discussions and reviews with industry analysts.
The position reports to the CTO APJ.