Data Analyst- Where to Buy
Numerator | Operations | Vadodara, Gujarat
A Data Analyst will interpret data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve a business/project, thus affecting business decisions. Data Analysts gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends – as such a Data Analyst job description should highlight the analytical nature of the role. Once data has been gathered and interpreted, the Data Analyst will report back what has been found in a comprehensive study to the wider business/relevant colleagues. Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
Responsibilities Include :
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Search the internet search engines and collect databases for the required information.
- Keep well-informed with the latest tools, search engines and applications on the internet and use them to optimize search.
- Identify keywords of the required information and use them to get to a specific area on the sites or to find maximum information.
- Develop and support various reporting processes.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Science/Business or Graduate (BCA, BBA, BSc, or equivalent).
- 1-2 years working experience in internet research/DA is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- A sound knowledge of internet search engines, databases and how to optimize the search.
- Ability to work without the need of constant supervision.
- Ability to work in a team and provide the required assistance.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ready to work in shifts as required.
Other Skills Include :
Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
Communication Skills: Data analysts are often called to present their findings or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, and easily communicating complex ideas.
Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts must make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
Math Skills: Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
Technical and computer Skills: Good computer and data analyst technical skills are among the important data analytics skills. Also, you need to be familiar with some computer software and tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.