Customer Advocacy Marketing Specialist
Ping Identity | Marketing - Corporate Comm (7101) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are currently seeking a Denver-based Customer Advocacy Marketing Specialist to join the Communications team at Ping Identity. Customer advocacy has become a strategic necessity across the industry to help brands gain competitive edge.
We are looking for an individual who can help engage customers by increasing loyalty and retention via our Customer Advocacy Program. It is critical this person have strong communication skills, understand the importance of establishing incredible customer experiences and be comfortable acting as a trusted liaison between customers and the rest of the organization.
- Coordinate with key customers on advocacy and co-marketing activities, including those who can participate in case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Build and engage a community of customer advocates by maintaining a calendar of initiatives to keep participants active in the Customer Advocacy Program.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives.
- Create and manage a library of content showcasing customers’ success, including written case studies, sales slides, blog posts and videos.
- Build meaningful, mutually beneficial relationships with customers that provide value and help them achieve their goals.
- 3 years experience in customer service/success, account management or marketing role
- Influitive experience - Technical knowledge of advocacy tools and platforms
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Creative marketing and communication skills
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
- Ability to write effective copy and attention to detail - be prepared to submit a writing sample
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business