Sr. Software Engineer
Regulatory DataCorp | Information Technology | King of Prussia, PA
RDC is currently hiring Software Engineers to join our expert team. At RDC, we are passionate about software technology and business innovation through technology. We believe that our employees drive the success of the company. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We're looking for individuals who enjoy the thrill of a growing organization and who can work with an expert team to deliver cutting edge technology services and continuously improve our leading SaaS platform. RDC is expanding its usage of cloud-based solutions with a strong emphasis on ML and AI. Candidate will be exposed to modern cloud strategies and interact closely with data science team.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide technical mentoring to more junior team members.
· Foster teamwork and a spirit of collaboration among team members while conveying a sense of urgency and responsiveness to meet business needs.
· Maintain and support Java development environment and best practices such as Maven, Sonar, and other Open Source tools.
· Full development following SDLC
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
· 8+ years of Java development experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Has worked in a technology-based company, preference in compliance industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
1. Regarded as an expert in development with good software engineering practices
2. Strong SQL and troubleshooting skills with SQL server and MySQL
3. Experience implementing functionality using the following technologies/concepts
- SOAP / JSON / WSDL / XSD / Swagger
- Spring / Struts 2 / Ibatis
4. Strong grasp of object-oriented design patterns, including those introduced by GoF
5. Working knowledge of application containers; Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss, Spring, or otherwise.
6. AWS Cloud experience a plus.
7. Ability to troubleshoot and work with a Linux based environment.
Equal employment opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. and Regulatory DataCorp Limited (herein referred to as RDC) to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RDC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.