PowerSchool | G&A | Bengaluru, Karnataka
About PowerSchool Group LLC
PowerSchool is the #1 most widely used Student Information System (SIS) on the planet, serving more than 100 million users in over 70 countries. PowerSchool is a dynamic growth-oriented company focused on the rapid expansion of our SIS and the delivery of new and innovative technologies that improve the K-12 education experience. Our products are central to K-12 education, serving as the hub of schools’ technology ecosystems. PowerSchool allows administrators, teachers, parents and students to stay highly engaged in the education process, providing each education stakeholder with the information they need to more effectively manage school processes and achieve individualized learning goals in the classroom. Learn more about PowerSchool at www.powerschool.com.
The PowerSchool Senior Recruiter is responsible for the entire end to end recruitment process to include but not limited to taking an initial job brief, advertising across various mediums, sourcing, planning/attending career fairs, screening, administering pre-employment assessments (remotely & on-site), behavioral based interviewing and offer negotiation. The recruiter will work very closely with hiring managers to determine the position requirements and sourcing strategies. The Recruiter will keep the hiring manager up-to-date throughout the process and build a credible and collaborative relationship.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks and closing qualified entry-level to executive-level candidates.
- Provide excellent applicant and internal customer management service.
- Develops recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search. This includes writing and posting professional looking job announcements and postings.
- Assists with companywide recruiting projects and serve as back-up staff/leadership as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited 4-yr university
- 3+ years’ recruiting experience with a preference in technical recruiting
- Excellent organization skills and oral/written communication skills are a must.
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level executives, hiring managers and vendors.