Telarix | Information Technology | Bangalore, Karnataka
Who is Telarix?
If you’ve ever made an international call, sent a text to someone far away, or used Uber, you’ve likely benefitted from our solutions.
Telarix empowers communications companies across the globe to manage their international wholesale operations with a true end-to-end solution. From pricing and operations, to billing and fraud detection, Telarix offers carriers an unprecedented level of visibility and control of their interconnect traffic. At Telarix, we enable and optimize the connecting and routing of voice and data from one network to another. In other words, we help the world stay connected.
What does this mean and why does it matter?
We’ve solved major business problems for customers ranging from traditional telecom carriers like Verizon, Sprint and AT&T, to disruptive players like Skype and Twilio. Globally, we count TeliaSonera, Deutsche Telecom, Vodafone, Softbank, Telecom Italia, Orange, and Aircel among our many customers. With a carrier community of over 4000 individual companies, Telarix hosts the only industry wide B2B portal offering telecom carriers a secure and collaborative environment in which to conduct business. Our footprint extends all over the world, helping our customers to provide the highest level of service so users like you can seamlessly stay in touch with friends, family, and businesses. Our software and managed services bring together award winning technology and technical expertise to provide a streamlined, secure and collaborative environment in which to conduct business.
Are you a fit for Telarix?
Our passion for excellence begins with our employees. Telarix is a highly successful company and is dedicated to the satisfaction and well-being of its employees by encouraging teamwork, a healthy work environment and work-life balance. If you have the drive and experience and would like to join our high-performance team, you may find that Telarix is the company in which you can let your career soar, and have fun doing it at the same time.
We are seeking candidates that possess the same intelligence, character, drive, leadership, and creativity that has served as the foundation for success at Telarix.
- Evaluate client’s operations and configure our solution to meet their routing and switch provisioning requirements by creating functional specifications and detailed design
- Lead clients through the integration process and create Roll out Plan to ensure a seamless integration.
- Interface with internal Development teams to understand technical requirements, test software output, and troubleshoot issues
- Train clients in the set up, configuration and use iXTools
- Analyze clients switch network and routing configuration details
- Assist client with proper collection, validation, and population of client data
- Develop processes and procedures for typical customized system applications
- Design integration and user acceptance test plans, perform internal testing, assist client in their execution, report and resolve defects, and manage to a successful completion
- Analyze system output/operations in relation to client requirements, identify inconsistencies, and propose and implement corrective/optimal solutions
- Produce detailed feature request documents for functional enhancements and further development of core product or customizations
- Perform troubleshooting, debugging, analysis on system issues
- Support internal clients (Client Services, Product Management & Development, Sales, etc.)
- 1-5 years of experience in voice switches (Nortel, Siemens, Huawei, Ericsson, Sonus etc.)
- Good expertise in VoIP protocols (SIP, SDP, RTP, MGCP, SGCP, TFTP and related Protocols) and their performance from the edge thru the core of the network
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- An individual must also have excellent communication in English both oral and written, other languages is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving, presentation, and writing (technical writing skills)
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Can be located in Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, India (Bangalore), Tunisia, or Hong Kong
- Experience with Radius and Diameter
- Expertise in Central Routing Platform Integration including SIP redirect services