CentralSquare Technologies | G&A | Lake Mary, FL
The Facilities Coordinator assists with all aspects of the building facilities and reports to the Facilities Manager. The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and ensuring safety of facilities and equipment.
· Ensure that facilities are well maintained and provide an effective, safe, clean and economical work environment.
· Interact with business unit leaders, senior executives, associates and visiting customers from outside the company to determine required facilities and service needs.
· Assist with managing on-site construction and critical system projects along with providing written documentation of project status.
· Participate in 24x7 emergency facility response needs.
· Assist in maintaining effective and productive vendor relationships. Participate in selection of furniture, fixtures, equipment and the manufactures of the products.
· Coordinate all building premise repair and maintenance activities (including scheduled preventive maintenance for critical equipment like generators, UPS, auto-switch gear and HVAC units). Monitors work progress and quality to assure satisfactory completion.
· Assist with company functions to include but not limited to Health Fair, Employee Training Conference, and Charity Events.
· Assist Human Resources during the process of new hire and release of employees.
· 3-5 years of experience in supporting facility operations and management
· Thorough knowledge of facilities and safety practices and procedure
· Excellent telephone, communication and interpersonal skills
· Must have extensive knowledge of software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Able to handle sensitive, complex, very confidential information
· Excellent typing and PC skills
· Detail oriented