Product Manager Operations
CentralSquare Technologies | Product Management | Sioux Falls, SD
The Product Manager of Operations is responsible for leading the coordination and implementation of product management-related initiatives and software releases including new product implementation and planning, changes to existing products, and related business practice changes requiring cross functional support and execution.
· Manage coordination and implementation of cross functional initiatives impacting products, including operational changes, product enhancements, new product deployments, pricing and packaging adjustments
· Manage quarterly software releases including ensuring adequate time in releases for contractually obligated features/interfaces, state required changes, and technical upgrades. Coordinate with product managers and other feature/interface owners to ensure release preparedness.
· Track and analyze how development capacity is planned, where the development time is spent and when resources are reallocated, provide detailed information on why the reallocation happened.
· Manage development, documentation and internal communication of operational plans, collaborating as appropriate with assigned project managers and other functional team leaders to ensure consistent, timely and accurate communication to impacted organizations
· Coordinate cross functional teams in developing and implementing shared and unique business policies and processes to support initiatives, including documentation and communications as needed
· Think analytically and strategically to solve complex operational problems, relying on strong interpersonal relationships and superior organizational skills to achieve on-time delivery of initiatives
· Plan, coordinate and execute required customer notifications for assigned product, pricing and policy changes, as well as required annual notices
· For relevant product, pricing and policy change initiatives, coordinate updates to ancillary customer-facing material as needed
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field
· 3-5 years of experience performing in a product management related role for an enterprise software provider
· Experience working with Public Sector clients is preferred
· Travel: 25%