Human Resources Generalist - EMEA
Lithium Technologies | 9700: Human Resources | London, England
As a key member of the Human Resources team at Lithium International the Human Resources Generalist - EMEA is responsible for helping build an awesome candidate and employee experience in line with our company values and goals. You will do this by being a point of contact for our UK/European Teams by delivering a variety of HR services in partnership with our EMEA HR Director and U.S. HR Team. With your strong attention to detail and ability to multi task, you will manage a variety of data administration, recruit for great people, and support with day-to-day people related programs and services.
· Be the HR Process champion: Develop, publish, and maintain HR and Company level processes in collaboration with other teams that relate to the employee experience and lifecycle.
· Partner with the Global HR Business Partner team: Assist the HR Director with EMEA and Global HR programs and initiatives that support our employees, such as; employee engagement survey, talent assessment and succession planning, career development programs and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
· Partner with Global Recruitment Operations team: Support the recruitment lifecycle in EMEA: Manage the candidate experience from coordination of interviews to offer signature, to day one through day 90. Process and record all employee exits. Manage the contractor onboarding and off boarding with vendors.
· Employee Relations: Serve as an adviser and first point of contact for Managers regarding Employee Relation issues that may arise i.e. performance development etc. ensuring compliance with local legislation. Assist with employee Q&A on an as-needed basis.
· Ad hoc reporting and dashboard analysis provide metrics and reporting to both the EMEA HR Director and Leadership teams for their customer groups. Partner with teams on analyzing metric and trends and addressing areas of concern
· Ensure the best possible experience for our employees: Work closely with HRBPs and managers on issues with the aim of improving work relationships, building morale, and increasing employee engagement and productivity.
· Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Ability to maintain composure in a high paced, professional environment
- Employee relations knowledge including but not limited to UK legislation and other European Countries such as France and Germany
- Strong day-to-day operations experience and ability to follow process
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills (fast on your feet)
- Ability to prioritize your time and manage multiple projects concurrently without compromising quality
- Pro-active nature and the ability to follow through on assignment completion
- Excellent attention to detail