Product Marketing Manager
TIBCO | 78100 Product Marketing | Greenwood Village, CO
This is a virtual office-based position and can be located anywhere in the States.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the marketing and positioning of TIBCO’s enterprise software solutions.
You have a background in marketing technical products and are up-to-date on modern software infrastructure concepts including SaaS, cloud-native solutions, events processing and business rules. You may currently be in marketing, product marketing, or outbound product management doing primarily product marketing tasks.
The Product Marketing Manager will be reporting to the Senior Director of Portfolio Product Marketing and will define and execute the marketing strategy for one or more products, create marketing and technical content with a clear value proposition, and support marketing campaigns to drive mass adoption and profitable growth. This position will require close collaboration and partnership with other groups including Campaigns, Digital Marketing, Product Management, and Sales.
- Identify customer needs, key personas, market trends/competitive landscape and build differentiated positioning and messaging for TIBCO’s low-code app development products
- Improve brand awareness by supporting analyst relations and PR activities
- Define marketing plans and build marketing content in the form of sales plays, messaging guides, presentations, solution briefs, articles, press releases, blog posts, digital assets in close collaboration with the Campaign and Digital teams
- Evangelize and be a spokesperson for TIBCO solutions to create a “buzz” in the marketplace and drive higher value to customers and the business
- Lead the development of sales training materials, and train global field and inside sales organizations
- Plan and execute new product launch activities using effective tools and techniques to maximize market penetration and sales impact
- Build content for Web, Community and Social Media properties