Sr. Product Marketing Manager
TIBCO | 78100 Product Marketing | Greenwood Village, CO
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the global go-to-market strategy, positioning, and marketing of TIBCO’s Connected Intelligence solutions. This role requires an individual with the technical background, the sales acumen, the marketing knowledge, with strong writing and content development skills to create persuasive marketing programs and sales plays that deliver results.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing programs and content - targeted positioning, messaging, value propositions, persona profiles, use cases, thought leadership and marketing and sales enablement - to drive mass adoption and profitable growth. She/he will report to the Director of Portfolio Product Marketing and will work with a number of cross-functional teams including product/offering management, sales, pre-sales, services, and marketing - campaigns, communications, digital, field, etc. Ability to travel is required.
Key Focus Areas:
- Sales Plays – work with cross-functional teams to bring all the components hereafter together in a cohesive go-to-market plan
- Market Positioning – develop positioning and messaging that is clear, defensible and differentiates our offerings in the market.
- Sales Enablement – communicate the value proposition of our offerings to the sales team - what to know, what to say, what to do, and what to show - Develop the tools to support the selling process, create and package the supporting content.
- Demand Generation – understand and capture the buyer’s journey, define the offer, and determine the go-to-market and supporting content strategy.
- Market Intelligence – understand market dynamics and competitive landscape; be the expert on the buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria.
- Work with senior product management and other product marketing leads to understand solution capabilities and translate it into clear, differentiated marketing messaging and content
- Work with senior sales executives, and cross-functional teams to plan, define, roll-out, and manage sales plays. Embrace a market segment approach to drive adoption of TIBCO’s offerings (persona/use case based).
- Create and improve marketing content to support sales plays: messaging guides, presentations, solution briefs, blog posts, demo videos, and other digital assets in close collaboration with the campaign and digital marketing teams
- Keep an active and tight connection with field activities: sales enablement, working hand in hand with field sales on key sales opportunities, capture feedback for improvements, etc.
- Create a feedback loop: capture sales feedback and leverage key customer insights and data to improve and develop more relevant and impactful sales plays.