Digital Content Writer
DealerSocket | Website Content | Oshkosh, WI
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more
About the Job
Wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing tube men have had their day. Now it’s our turn to show the automotive world what effective marketing is all about — and we need your help.
We’re looking for creative wordsmiths and skilled marketers with a passion for writing to help strengthen our award-winning team. Our ideal candidate is not only a great
Are you a writer who has been waiting for a position worthy of your talents? Do you have other noteworthy skills -- ping pong, salsa creation, mercenary Nerf War abilities -- that have gone woefully underutilized? If so, then a position as a Content Specialist at DealerSocket might be just what you’re looking for.
Essential Job Duties
- Write unique content for dealership blogs, landing pages, press releases, and social media platforms
- Formulate content marketing and social media strategy for clients
- Engage customers with user-friendly formatting and intuitive on-page navigation
- Optimize all work with SEO best practices in mind and analyze results with Google Analytics
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or related field.
- Previous writing experience
- Experience working on a deadline
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Meticulous editing skills
- Knowledge of how businesses use social media
- Ability to generate interesting, SEO-focused topics