Digital Content Intern
Ping Identity | Marketing (7100) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Digital Content Assistant to support our web content team. The ideal candidate will work on organization of data stored in our digital asset manager (DAM), coordinating content that needs to be translated for websites, and editing web content for projects as assigned. The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall content creation process by efficiently managing the data contained within the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) application and various project tracking applications and spreadsheets.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support web content and marketing teams in organizing various projects and ensuring all assets and images are available to start web page building activities.
- Update spreadsheets and inventories with all data related to new pages added to the websites under management within AEM.
- Act as traffic manager for website translation work including providing modified text and graphics to translation company and working with EMEA team.
- Add metadata and description to images in AEM.
- Analyze images and PDFs stored in DAM to determine usage on websites and take appropriate actions as directed.
- Add standardized content to resource library pages and cross linking as directed.
- Content editing and creation in AEM as needed.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for learning new applications, systems and processes.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel & Word and/or Google Sheets/Docs
- Previous experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Experience Manager desired but not required.
- Good communication and people skills.