Product Marketing Specialist
NAVEX Global | Marketing | Lake Oswego, OR
Job Title: Product Marketing Specialist
Lake Oswego, OR
Full Time, Exempt
As our Product Marketing Specialist, you will collaborate with other members of the Product Marketing team and our Marketing organization to create dashboards, market research, sales and business analysis and competitive analysis to support various marketing and sales initiatives, product launches, and go-to-market programs. You will be data driven and client focused, and will establish analytics to track program performance and adoption. Additionally, you will work with key members of the Product Management and Sales Organizations to ensure organizational alignment and consistency of messaging on key projects.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Support the Product Marketing team in product positioning, awareness and demand generation materials for multiple products and services that differentiate NAVEX Global in the market. This includes buyer definition and supporting go-to-market strategies with product assets, webinars, web content, white papers, sales training materials, customer enablement tools, and other relevant marketing materials.
- Research and analyze competitor products and solutions. Work with the Product Marketing Managers to educate NAVEX Global sales professionals on key strategies to position our products accordingly.
- Develop reporting and dashboards for internal teams to improve business alignment and decision making.
- Create sales tools and collateral to better communicate product capabilities and value proposition.
- Collect and analyze data to track program performance and communicate results to internal teams.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, marketing, economics or relevant field
- A strong desire to market B2B software products or services
- A desire or interest in Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) markets
- A proven track record of strong analytical skills and academic performance demonstrating sound judgment, critical thinking, attention to detail and ability to identify and act on critical priorities
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about product-related issues across various customer segments
- Presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to do the right things right
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.