Software Support Analyst
Telarix | Product Development | Vienna, VA
Who is Telarix?
If you’ve ever made an international call, sent a text to someone far away, or used Uber, you’ve likely benefited from our solutions.
Telarix empowers communications companies across the globe to manage their international wholesale operations with a true end-to-end solution. From pricing and operations to billing and fraud detection, Telarix offers carriers an unprecedented level of visibility and control of their interconnect traffic. At Telarix, we enable and optimize the connecting and routing of voice and data from one network to another. In other words, we help the world stay connected.
What does this mean and why does it matter?
We’ve solved major business problems for customers ranging from traditional telecom carriers like Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T, to disruptive players like Skype and Twilio. Globally, we count TeliaSonera, Deutsche Telecom, Vodafone, Softbank, Telecom Italia, Orange, and Aircel among our many customers. With a carrier community of over 4000 individual companies, Telarix hosts the only industry-wide B2B portal offering telecom carriers a secure and collaborative environment in which to conduct business. Our footprint extends all over the world, helping our customers to provide the highest level of service so users like you can seamlessly stay in touch with friends, family, and businesses. Our software and managed services bring together award-winning technology and technical expertise to provide a streamlined, secure and collaborative environment in which to conduct business.
Are you a fit for Telarix?
Our passion for excellence begins with our employees. Telarix is a highly successful company and is dedicated to the satisfaction and well-being of its employees by encouraging teamwork, a healthy work environment and work-life balance.
If you have the drive and experience and would like to join our high-performance team, you may find that Telarix is the company in which you can let your career soar, and have fun doing it at the same time.
Job Title: Product Support Analyst
Are you a passionate problem solver? Do you enjoy interacting with people all around the world? Do you get excited about investigating applications and system configurations? Look no further because we believe you have found the perfect opportunity!
We are looking for Product Support Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing and resolving customer tickets. The Product Support Analyst will be given the task of resolving tickets as they are assigned by the Regional Customer Support Managers using all available tools, including User Guides, training materials, FAQ’s, special documentation, searches of internal ticket systems for same, similar, or related incidents and issues.
· Work to resolve assigned tickets
· Politely interact directly with end users
· Document ticket resolution for future reference
· Search available documentation to resolve tickets
· Investigate application and system configuration
· Perform simple database queries to research issues
· Escalate tickets to the appropriate team lead
· Conform to the daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements for Product Support Analyst’s
Skills & Requirements
· 0-2 years’ experience performing end user support preferred
· Knowledge and understanding of SQL
· Strong telephone and interpersonal contact skills required
· Comfortable using Windows applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is required